Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Gray

Do this or Do that
Have that or Have this
Give this or Give that
Either that or Then it's this
Black and White

But some things aren't Black and White
Too many things remain Gray
Sometimes I wish there were more Black and White
Decisions can remain Obvious
However it Rarely is this way

I find my Black and White decisions come
Once in a Blue Moon
While the Gray envelopes all other things
Daily shadowing Life

But without the Gray, I believe,
Although there would be less Confusion,
There would be less Intelligence
Less potential in the Gradual Growth
of the Human Mind

This is why I've Learned
To Love the color Gray.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the shades of gray, literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin