Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Photo on PP&P

My Title: "Daunting", PP&P's prompt: "The Gathering: They waited for..."
Recently Pictures, Poetry, and Prose displayed one of my photos to inspire writing! I was so excited to see a picture of my own displayed...and am excited to see what it inspires. I have many other photos displayed at my gallery at DeviantArt. (The link is at the right or click here.) I've had one person tell me their favorite photo from my gallery is my shot of the entire tree from the photo displayed at PP&P. I named this one "Twisting" I thought I would post it here as well. It's one of my favorites too, Dan. Thanks!


This was another picture I took just before that storm blew in. That wind really seemed to add to the effect of my photos! It has a foreboding feeling. I am interested to see what other favorites people may have from my gallery at DeviantArt. Please visit it whenever you can and let me know which shot you like best. Then I will post it here as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Truly! One of the most unique trees I have ever seen.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin