Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Blanket

I wrote this poem for a friend of mine when I gave her a white blanket before she found out the gender of her baby. I think I might submit it to Hallmark or something someday- it would probably make a good card or something.

Happy Happy, Joy Joy
Is it a girl, or is it a boy?
If it's a boy, so good to be true
You will wrap him in baby blue...
But if it's a girl, wouldn't have to be mink
But you shall wrap her in princess pink...
But as for my guess, I wouldn't be right
So this little angel shall be wrapped in white.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite poems I wrote quite a long time ago. I hope I can do something with it someday outside of my personal use. I think it's a fun one to share.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin