Thursday, March 5, 2009

Melting Snow and the Spring Feeling

"Living Water"
I was so excited to see such wonderful green in the water when there is still snow on the ground!

"Chilly Green"

"Rolling In"
The wind started to blow as I was out taking pictures and the sky became this white washed image. Shortly after, I was running to regain cover from the unpredictable weather.

"Glimpse of Blue"

"Looking Up"
Looking at the sky through the branches of a tree always makes me feel smaller somehow. It makes me wonder at how this world is so perfect in its beauty and that I am given this gift to trespass on it for a short moment.

"Ice Crystals"
I was taken aback by how the crystals decorated the dead.

"Melting"
The sun's warmth touches me
I feel life awaken
Frozen but thawing
Breathing again
As the frost melts away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin