Friday, March 27, 2009

PPP Winner


Wow...ALL I can say is WOW!
(Inside my heart is pounding and my head is screaming "I won! I won! I won!")

Pictures, Poetry, and Prose gave me the award for a post where others wrote such awesome entries! I couldn't believe it, next to you other wonderful entries! You other writers are so talented and marvelous! If it were me, I would not have been able to choose a winner! That's why I don't run a blog like that. :)
Visit the link and read the other comments!
Distorted View, I also posted here as Snowed In.

Those of you who haven't gone to Pictures, Poetry, and Prose - do! It is so fulfilling to go there every day to be prompted to write by a lovely work of art!

5 comments:

  1. Dani,
    You know I like this one! I already replied on your original post about how great it was to read your memories about your visit with your grandmother....well deserved win!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yes...Thanks Dan, but also just fyi, it wasn't a real memory- it was fiction. But I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin